- 180 grams Self Raising Flour
- 150 grams plain flour
- 170 grams Milk
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 70 grams extra light olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 grams blueberries
- 50 grams strawberries, stalks removed
- 12 --- raspberries, cut into quarters
- 50 grams Cadbury Chocolate Chips
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Grease 2 x 24 mini muffin trays.
Add strawberries to TM bowl, closed lid position and hit turbo once only. Strawberries should now be diced. Set aside.
Place all muffin ingredients in TM Bowl. Speed 4 for 10 seconds. Stir and then mix again 3 seconds, until all combined.
Fill muffin trays to half full with muffin mixture.
Bake in pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
These are perfect to freeze and use in school lunches.
I also find them really handy to have in the freezer to defrost and heat in the microwave for any unexpected guests.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate-Caramel Hazelnut Slice ... HOWEZAT!
- Apple Slice ... HOWEZAT!
- Triple Chocolate Baked Cheesecake ... HOWEZAT!
- Smoked Salmon Omelette . . . HOWEZAT!
- Fruit Filled Cereal Bars . . . HOWEZAT!
- Raspberry & White Chocolate Eclairs . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chicken, Parmesan and Spinach Loaf ... HOWEZAT!
- Mini Wagon Wheels . . . HOWEZAT!
- Beetroot Risotto with Persian Feta and Pine Nuts . . . HOWEZAT!
- Bacon and Onion Dip . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chocolate Mud Cake . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chocolate Chip Biscuits . . . HOWEZAT!