- 250 g Strawberries, hulled
- 225g Butter, room temperature
- 200g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 300g Self Raising Flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line 20cm springform cake tin.
Place the strawberries into TM bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 8. Scrape the sides down and repeat. Set aside. No need to clean the bowl.
Place the butter and sugar into TM bowl and chop 20 sec/speed 8.
Add remaining ingredients including the set aside strawberries and combine 30 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 4[/b].
Pour into 20cm round cake tin and bake for 50-60 minutes[/b]. Dont overcook or it will get crunchy on the edges.
If you want pieces of strawberry showing in the cake, only chop half the strawberries in step 2. Slice the remaining strawberries and add them with the remaining ingredients in step 4 along with 100gms milk.
Nice layered with strawberries and cream and topped with natural strawberry butter frosting. Sometimes I add extra chopped strawberries at the end, and some pink colouring.
The image shows my three layered orange to red cake, all on this TM website:
30 second whole orange cake with jellied orange butter
Strawberry cake with fluffy butter frosting and natural strawberry flavour
Red velvet mud cake with chocolate flavoured whipped cream topping.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Doughnut Bundt
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies
- Loukoumia - Greek or Turkish Delight