- 150 grams raw almonds
- 100 grams macadamias
- 60 grams Shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon Agavae Syrup
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoons coconut water
- Desiccated Coconut, For rolling balls
Place almonds, macadamias and coconut in amd mill 5 Seconds/Speed 9
Add agave, coconut oil and coconut water and blend 5 seconds/speed 5.
Roll balls into 12-15 portions and coat in desiccated coconut.
Balls are approximately 120-150 calories each and are to be eaten as a "snack" between meals. Or even great lunchbox snacks for the kids!
I desiccate my own coconut in my TM from Organic Shredded coconut as desiccated coconut has anti-caking agents...
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Paleo Blueberry Muffins
- Alison's Ginger Nut Apricot AmazeBalls
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Paleo Jaffa Slice
- Alison's Jaffa AmazeBalls
- Clean Cherry Ripe Slice
- Paleo Chocolate Mint Slice
- Choc Coconut Al-aroons
- ALISON'S APPLE CINNAMON AMAZEBALLS
- ALISON'S BERRYLICIOUS AMAZEBALLS
- Alison's Nuts About Nuts Amazeballs
- Alison's Chocmint AmazeBalls