- 120 grams sugar
- 120 grams Coconut, dessicated or shredded
- 120 grams coconut milk, canned
- 65 grams gluten free flour plain
- 1 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1 lemon, zest
8Recipe is created for
Measure in sugar and coconut, add lemon zest and mill 10 seconds speed 9
add all other ingredients and mix 10 seconds speed 4 to 5
Pour into a baking paper lined loaf tin and bake about 30 to 35 minutes at 180 degrees C in a fan oven
Dairy free, egg free, gluten free coconut bread
From Annabelle White's coconut bread in the Women's Weekly, this is half the loaf as it otherwise took a long time to cook and was a little gluey in the middle. This size is nice and crusty and delicious warm from the oven.
To measure this cake by volume it is the same size cup for sugar, coconut, coconut milk and gluten free flour.
Great with a lemon syrup over the top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Mango mousse
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Glucose Syrup