- 1 whole large lemon zest, (use vegetable peeler to remove zest from fruit)
- 160 grams almonds
- 80 grams Desiccated Coconut
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- Pinch good quality salt
- 40 grams honey
- Extra desiccated coconut for rolling
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add zest of lemon to Thermomix bowl and **blitz 5 seconds/speed 10.** Scrape down sides.
Place all remaining ingredients into thermomix bowl and **blitz 8 sec/speed 9,** or until mixture comes together.
Place extra desiccated coconut onto a plate and set aside.
Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. Roll balls in coconut to coat and place into refrigerator.
Image shows some balls rolled in coconut and some just left plain.
I also made two batches, but would not recommend doubling the recipe. This recipe is so quick to make, two batches takes no time at all.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- LCM Bars
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Grain free dark chocolate Brownies adapted from Arman at thebigmansworld.com
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Cauliflower whip
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins