- 500 g raw almonds
- 350 g raw sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp almond, essence (optional)
- 4 l arge egg whites, lightly whisked until foamy
- 1 cup icing sugar
- glace cherries to decorate
8Recipe is created for
Preheat the oven to 170C. Line baking trays with baking paper.
Add almonds to TM bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 8. Set aside.
Add sugar to TM bowl and mill10 sec/speed 9.
Add ground almonds, baking powder and almond essence (if using) to bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 4.
Using your spatula, gradually add egg whites while mixing on speed 4 until mixture comes together.
Roll tablespoons of the dough into balls and then roll in icing sugar to coat. Arrange biscuits onto prepared trays, press half a cherry into the centre of each biscuit and bake in oven for 30 minutes or until lightly coloured.
Allow to cool for 5 minutes on tray before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Malt Fudge Slice
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Quick and Easy Pasta
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- Tamari Almond Butter
- Paleo Granola