- 150 grams Gf rolled oats
- 75 grams GF plain flour
- 45 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 4 grams ground cinnamon
- 55 grams brown sugar
- 85 grams golden syrup
- 60 grams vegetable oil
- 5 grams bicarb soda
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees c. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper and set aside
2. Place oil, golden syrup and 80 grams water into mixing bowl and heat 2min/60 degrees c/speed2
3. scrape down sides with spatula
4. Add bicarbonate soda and mix 5secs/speed 3
5. Add rolled oats, flour, brown sugar and desicared coconut mix 12secs/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 3
6. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat 10 secs/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 3
7. Place approx 20 small spoonfuls of mixture onto prepared baking trays and flatten to approx 5cm in diameter, allowing spaces for biscuits to spread during baking. These are easier to flatten with damp hands.
8. Cook 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool on trays for 5 mins. Transfer onto wire rack and allow to cool completely or serve warm. Store in air tight container.
Accessories you need
If you want the oats more mixed up the in step 4 mix 10sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed4
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice