- 3 large Granny Smith Apples, cored and quartered
- 500 g Fresh Plums, de-seeded and cut into eighths
- 20 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 30 g brown sugar
- 90 g plain flour
- 80 g chilled unsalted butter, cubed
- 80 g whole almonds
- 40 g rolled oats
- 40 g Shredded coconut
- 25 g caster sugar
- 25 g raw sugar
Recipe is created for
Place apples and half of your plums in your TM bowl and chop Sp 3, 5 sec. Scrape down sides of TM bowl
Place brown sugar and butter on top and cook 4 minutes/90'/"Counter-clockwise operation" Sp1.
Place remaining plum pieces in TM bowl and cook for
3 minutes/90'/"Counter-clockwise operation" Sp1
Drain off any excess liquid using your simmering basket and then place plum/apple mix in a baking dish (I used a 22cm pie dish).
Place all the topping ingredients, except for the raw sugar, into the TM bowl. Mix on "Closed lid" /turbo for a couple of seconds until desired consistency. You still want the butter to be visible so do not over-process.
Add raw sugar and mix 4 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /Sp2
Bake at 180 for 30min or until browned. Serve with vanilla ice cream and or vanilla custard (made in the TM, of course!)
Accessories you need
Mix will fill a 2.3L casserole dish.
Substitute Plums for other fruits like Apricots, Necatarines, Peaches or Mixed Berries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts