- 3 large Granny Smith Apples, cored and quartered
- 500 g Fresh Plums, de-seeded and cut into eighths
- 20 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 30 g brown sugar
- 90 g plain flour
- 80 g chilled unsalted butter, cubed
- 80 g whole almonds
- 40 g rolled oats
- 40 g Shredded coconut
- 25 g caster sugar
- 25 g raw sugar
Recipe is created for
Place apples and half of your plums in your TM bowl and chop Sp 3, 5 sec. Scrape down sides of TM bowl
Place brown sugar and butter on top and cook 4 minutes/90'/ Sp1.
Place remaining plum pieces in TM bowl and cook for
3 minutes/90'/ Sp1
Drain off any excess liquid using your simmering basket and then place plum/apple mix in a baking dish (I used a 22cm pie dish).
Place all the topping ingredients, except for the raw sugar, into the TM bowl. Mix on /turbo for a couple of seconds until desired consistency. You still want the butter to be visible so do not over-process.
Add raw sugar and mix 4 sec//Sp2
Bake at 180 for 30min or until browned. Serve with vanilla ice cream and or vanilla custard (made in the TM, of course!)
Mix will fill a 2.3L casserole dish.
Substitute Plums for other fruits like Apricots, Necatarines, Peaches or Mixed Berries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Jaffa Macarons
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake