- 120 g Butter unsalted
- 2 Green Apples cored
- 300 g almonds
- 70 g oats
- 90 g Arrowroot
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 pinch salt
- 120 g pepitas
- 80 g sunflower seeds
- 60 g Coconut Shredded
- 4 tbsp Chia
- 6 eggs
- 4 tsp vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Pre heat oven 180c fan forced, line muffin tin with cases.
2. Cut apples in half, slice 2 halves into 6 thins, set aside, grate remaining apple 2sec/sp6, set aside, clean mixing bowl.
3. Place almonds into mixing bowl and mill 10sec/sp7, add oats, arrowroot, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, 60g pepitas, sunflower seeds, chia seeds & coconut, mix reverse 5sec/sp3.
4. Add butter, eggs, vanilla, reserved apple & mix reverse 20sec/sp3.
5. Spoon mixture into muffin tin, push a thin slice of apple into each muffin, sprinkle with remaining pepitas & bake 20 minutes or until browned on top.
6. Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool.
Accessories you need
These muffins are great served with yoghurt, they will become dense so I recommend warming them.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Marinade
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)
- Patrick's (Idiot Proof) Bread
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Silverbeet and ricotta rolls
- Best Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Oat, Pecan & Chocolate Biscuits
- S'mores Brownie
- Mars Bar Cookie Cake
- Healthy start - Amber's toasted muesli