- 220 grams apple (about 2), cored & quartered
- 260 grams apple puree
- 60 grams olive oil
- 60 grams honey
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 135 grams wholemeal spelt flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1.5 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 35 grams walnuts, roughly chopped
- 14 --- raisins (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. preheat oven to 175 & line 2 baking trays with paking paper
2. Remove the core of the apple and cut into quarters then place in the TM bowl. Chop for 5 seconds speed 5. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
3. Add apple sauce + oil + honey to the apple in the TM bowl and mix 10 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
4. Add oats + flour + baking powder + cinnamon + salt and mix on reverse for 10 seconds speed 5. Repeat is necessary.
5. Add walnuts and mix on reverse for 10 seconds, speed 4-5.
6. Pour a quarter of a cup of mixture per cookie onto the baking trays and if using push a raisin into the top of each. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
~ you can peel the apple if you like however I do not bother
~ I make my own apple puree either in the Thermomix or using a can of apples, drain and puree
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aileens Cacao Nut Balls
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies