- 150 grams apple, Medium
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 90 grams Butter
- 1 egg
- 180 grams Milk
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 1 heaped tablespoon Rice malt syrup, or honey
- 250 grams SRFlour
1. Peel and roughy chop apple, Insert into mixing bowl CHOP speed 4 for 8 seconds - Set aside
2. Add butter to bowl (no need to rinse out remaning apple) MELT for 1.5mins, 60'c, speed 3
3. Add Egg and Milk MIX for 10 seconds speed 4
4. Add flour , rice malt syrup, cinnamon & brown sugar MIX for 10 seconds, speed 4 - Scrape down sides of the bowl
5. Add reserved apple, combine speed 3-4 10 seconds
6. Place Mixture into prepared Muffin tin - Bake 15 mins until golden and springy when touched.
Pre Heat OVEN to 200' c
Accessories you need
These muffins need no icing, but look lovely with a dust of icing sugar to serve, FREEZE well for lunches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.