- 3 green apples, Peeled and cut into slices
- 200 grams plain flour, Plus extra 20g for topping
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 125 grams unsalted butter
- 1 level teaspoons baking powder
- 1 level teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1/2 level teaspoons ground cinnamon
1h 5minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place sliced apples in varoma dish
Place 1000g of water in mixing bowl
Add varoma on top of mixing bowl and cook apples 15 minutes/varoma temp/speed 2 or until apples are tender
Set aside apples to cool
- Place flour, baking powder, raw sugar, butter and mix for 1min on Speed 3
Add egg and vanilla essence and mix for a further 30 seconds on Speed 3
Press 1/2 of the mixture into a prepared lined springform 22cm tin, leaving the remaining mixture in the bowl
Evenly place apples on top of base mix and sprinkle with 1/2 of the ground cinnamon
Place mixing bowl in place with remaining mixture and add the extra 20g of plain flour to make a crumble mxiture
Sprinkle crumble mixture over the top of the apple and top with remaining ground cinnamon
Bake in a 160 fan forced oven for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown
Serve warm with custard or ice cream
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Banana Bread