- 2 apples, cored, peeled and sliced into pieces
- 2 pears, cored, peeled and sliced into pieces
- 2 bananas, peeled and roughly cut into approx. 4mm disks
- zest of 1 lemon
- 80 grams Butter, room temperature
- 80 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams plain flour
- 20 grams baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 glass milk
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Prepare all fruit in a bowl peeled, cored and chopped.
2. Prepare 26cm baking dish slightly buttered and baking paper.
3. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
4. Place lemon zest and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 20 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
5. Add soft butter (room temperature) and mix 30 sec/speed 5.
6. Remove MC and add the eggs one at a time while mixing on speed 3 then add flour a bit at a time together with baking powder and salt, then add milk.
7. Add the smooth cream to the fruit.
8. Pour mixture into baking dish.
9. Place in preheated oven and bake 180 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
10. Take out of oven, make sure sides of cake are not stuck to baking dish and turn it upside down onto a plate, remove baking paper and turn again onto serving dish so the cake is now the right side up.
*Serve luke warm or cold.
Buon Appetito!!! Enjoy!!!
Accessories you need
The ingredience from the eggs to the milk go added through the lid hole while on speed 3, do not stop mixing until the mixture is a smooth cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins