- 12 green apples peeled cored and sliced
- 150 grams brown rice
- 250 grams plain flour
- 250 grams butter room temperature
- 250 grams sugar raw
- 100 grams icing sugar
- 100 grams cream cheese
Recipe is created for
Put 1000g water in TM bowl. Place apple slices into Varoma and steam for 15 minutes on Varoma setting speed 3. Set aside
Wash and dry TM bowl
Pre heat oven to 180 C
Mill 250 grm raw sugar for 3 seconds speed 9 to make castor sugar. Set aside
Mill brown rice for 1 minute speed 10 then add flour, butter cut into chunks and castor sugar for 6 seconds/speed 8 until combined.
Knead for 1.5 minutes
Roll out pastry on Thermomat and put 2/3 into sprinform tim press over base and sides add apples then lay last 1/3 of pastry ontop for lid cut a few slits in top to let steam out.
Bake in 180C oven for 35-40 minutes
May be served warm with custard, cream or ice-cream or serve cold with cream cheese icing recipe below.
CREAM CHEESE ICING
Place icing sugar and cream cheese (room temperature) in TM bowl and mix for 15 seconds/speed 7
Work quickly with pastry as can get sticky dust with a little flour to prevent sticking to thermomat
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)
- Thermo Dark Turkish Delight
- Oat bran cookies