- 250 grams dried apricots, Can use one packet
- 50 grams pitted dates
- 100 grams dessicated coconut
- 2 tablespoon Shredded Coconut (Reserved for the end), *Can use dessicated
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients into TMX mixing bowl.
- On speed 7/20s
- Empty ingredients into a lined baking tray and smooth mixture evenly to about a 2cm thickness.
**TIP**Line the top of the mixture with baking paper and use a glass to use to press down mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to harden.
- Lift mixture out of the tin with the lined baking paper and cut into long logs and cut into bite sizes. Or use silicone bar moulds
- Place into a container with reserved coconut and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Custard Square
- Lemon Coconut Cake
- Vegan Cheesecake