- 250 grams dried apricots, Can use one packet
- 50 grams pitted dates
- 100 grams dessicated coconut
- 2 tablespoon Shredded Coconut (Reserved for the end), *Can use dessicated
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into TMX mixing bowl.
On speed 7/20 secs and slowly increase to speed 10/30 secs.
Empty ingredients into a lined baking tray and smooth mixture evenly to about a 2cm thickness.
**TIP**Line the top of the mixture with baking paper and use a glass to use to press down mixture.
Refrigerate for at least an hour to harden.
Lift mixture out of the tin with the lined baking paper and cut into long logs and cut into bite sizes.
Place into a container with reserved coconut and shake to coat.
Refrigerate in an airtight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake