- 230 grams dried apricots
- 140 grams Butter
- 45 grams coconut oil
- 130 grams raw sugar
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 50 grams dessicated coconut
- 1 egg
Recipe is created for
-Chop Dried Apricots 5 sec/spd 6. Set aside. -Add Butter, Coconut Oil, Raw Sugar, Self Raising Flour, Dessicated Coconut. Mix 6 sec/spd 5. -Add Egg and chopped Apricots. Mix 6 sec/spd 6. Scrape bowl. Mix 6 sec/spd 6. -Press into a lined baking tin and bake 25 mins @ 180C until slightly golden.
You could add some Sultanas too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses