- 150 g dried apricots
- 105 g water
- 100 g walnuts
- 1 egg
- 30 g olive oil
- 115 g orange juice
- 200 g sugar
- 250 g SR flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
2h 10minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 180°C. Grease (with oil) and line a loaf tin.
Place dried apricots into TM bowl.
Chop 5 sec / speed 7
Add water and leave to soak for 1 hour.
Chop 5 sec / speed 4
Add egg, olive oil, orange juice, sugar, SR flour, and salt.
Mix 10 sec / speed4
Pour into prepared loaf tin and bake for 1 hour.
Slice loaf when completely cool.
Accessories you need
You may wish to spread the slices with Nutella, or Almond Butter, or, eat just as it comes!
(Of course, you can spread the slices with normal butter, but it will no longer be
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Royal Icing
- Gluten free pastry
- Gluten free Gingerbread
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- Butterfly cakes
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Nut Bar
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Hotteok - (Korean dessert)
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Lebanese Easter Biscuits (Ma'amoul Biscuits)
- Passionfruit Slice (Gluten-Free)
- Lemon Curd Slice (Gluten-Free)
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Lemon Delicious Pudding