- 150 g caster sugar
- 125 g butter, salted, Softened
- 2 eggs
- 500 grams flour, self-raising
- 165 g full cream milk
- 200 g dried apricots, Soaked in boiling water
- 110 g Salted butter, Softened
- 240 g icing sugar
- 1 level teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 level teaspoons Boiling water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Soak apricots in boiling water. Chop finely, put aside.
To make batter:
Add caster sugar & softened butter sp 4 10secs
add eggs sp 4 7 secs
add S/R flour sp 5 10secs
add milk sp 5 15 secs
scrape down sides & repeat until combined
add diced apricot sp 5 20 secs until combined
Line a 23cmx33cm deep sided pan
spread batter evenly out and tap tray on bench to settle contents and get any air bubbles out
bake at 160 degrees (fan forced) for 30 minutes
take out oven to cool and prepare icing
add butter and melt on 60 degrees sp 3 for 3 minutes
add icing sugar, vanilla extract sp 3 10 seconds, scrape down sides of bowl
add hot water sp 3 for 10 seconds or until combined
Spread over the cool apricot slice and sprinkle coconut over the top if desired
Makes approx 24 slices
Dice apricots to your size and preference
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)