- 100 grams Butter, Softened
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 110 grams caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 0.5 teaspoon Vanilla essence or extract
- 125 grams plain flour
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- 0.5 teaspoon baking powder
- 200 grams Dark Chocolate Melts
- 100 grams walnuts, Chopped roughly
Recipe is created for
- Cream butter and sugars together until smooth, speed 4, 20 seconds.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix again 10 seconds.
- Add flours and baking powder. Knead using interval setting 15 sec until combined with a soft dough formed.
- Add nuts and chocolate to bowl and mix gently using mixing spoon.
- Spoon out mixture, roughly shape into round balls and flatten slightly by pressing a walnut into each ball. Place on glad bake leaving at least 4cm between each cookie.
- Refridgerate for 15 minutes before placing in oven for 10-12 minutes. Take out and cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack.
Preheat oven to 190 degrees
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.