- 200 grams Butter
- 160 grams Sugar (white or raw)
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 egg
- 260 grams plain flour
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 170C, or 150C fan-forced.
2. Place sugar into bowl and mill for 6 seconds on speed 9.
3. Add butter and if hard soften for 30 seconds at 60C on speed 3, then cream butter and sugar for 20 seconds on speed 4.
4. Add egg and vanilla bean paste and mix for 15 seconds on speed 5.
5. Add flour and bicarb soda and mix for 30 seconds on speed 5.
(6. Add any extras at this stage (this was adapted from a recipe for dried cherry, choc and coconut biscuits for example) and mix for 10 seconds on + speed 4.)
7. Roll a tablespoon of dough into a ball, place it on a baking sheet and press it down lightly. Leave some space around each to allow for spreading.
8. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden with a crisp edge. Cool on tray before lifting onto wire racks.
The original AWW recipe was for dried cherry (70g), chocolate (70g) and coconut (50g) biscuits, but you could experiment with other ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites