- 500 g white cheese, Home made
- 5 egg
- 300 g raw suger
- 75 g butter
- 50 g berry goggi
- 50 g cranberry
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 &amp;1/2 tbsp potato flour (or cornflour/cornstarch)
- breadcrums, for the baking form
1h 30minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 150 C
Tort Form greace with little bit of butter then sprincle with bread crumps
Add row suger to the mixing bowl 10sec/speed 9
pour it to the bowl for later.
- Add butter, egg yolks 10 sec/ spead 5
Add Vanilla & white cheese to the bowl 10 sec/ spead 7, scrape sides
Repead the process untill the mass will be nice and smoode
Pour the mixture to the large bowl
Then clean and dry thermomix bowl
Insert butterfly whisk
add egg whites to the bowl 10min/37C/3.5
After 5 min add slowly potato flour or corn flour
- Add the mixture to the egg whites 30secunds/speed 1
- Add goggi berry and crumberry 10secunds/speed 1
- Pour the mixture to the early prepared form and put it in the oven for 50-60 min on 150C
Remember to leave the Cheescake in the oven, openning the door just slitely for at least 1 hour.
Do not move the cake or slam the oven door while the Cheescake is still warm,
It will go down little bit as all cheescake do.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)