- 5 eggs
- 30 g raw sugar
- 180 g Condense Milk
- 125 g flour
- 150 g Butter
- 100 g coconut cream
- 200 g banana
- few drop yellow coloring
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Mill raw sugar for 10 seconds on speed 9
- Add butter and chop it for 5 seconds on speed 8. Insert butterfly and mix butter and sugar for 5 minutes on speed 4.
- Set 1 min speed 3 and add the eggs one at a time and condense milk
- Remove butterfly add in flour mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
- Scrape down the mixture and mix again for 10 seconds on speed 4.
- Divide the batter into two portions
- Without washing off the tm bowl put in banana set 30 sec on speed 7
- Portion 1 add in mashed banana and a few drop of yellow coloring Divide into two portion
- Portion 2 add in coconut cream Divide into two portion
- Greese 22cm (9") round tin put on veroma. Pour hot water into tm bowl.
- Pour the first banana batter into tin set 10 min veroma on speed 3
- Repeat the 11 till all 4 layer done
- For the last layer set 20min veroma speed 3
- Allow to cool in the tin then cut when cool
Can omitted yellow coloring as you wish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart