- 3 Small Bananas, Over ripe is best
- 100 g Dried Dates, If using Medjool you don’t need to soak in boiling water first
- 125 g coconut oil, Liquid
- 2 eggs
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Bi-carb soda, Plus 1tsp if soaking dried dates first
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 370 g Self Raising Flour, Or 370g plain flour and 4 tsp baking powder
- Fresh boiled water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. Weigh dates into a small seperate bowl with baking soda for soaking and enough hot boiled water to just cover. Set aside.
3. Sift together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
4. In THMX bowl add dates(scoop out of water) and bananas. Mix for 10 seconds, speed 5.
5. Add coconut oil and eggs. Mix for 5 seconds, speed 4.
6. Pour wet ingredients into large bowl of dry ingredients and fold through gently with spatula (it is very important to do this gently by hand and not in the Thermomix as over mixing will cause the muffins to turn into rock cakes)
7. Spoon large scoops into muffin tray & bake for approx 10 minutes 180 and then reduce temp for 160 and bake for another 15 mins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Rima's Petitfour
- Rima's Maamoul
- No bake mars bar cheesecake
- Oh So Melty ~ Melting Moments (Large)