- 210 g ripe bananas, 3-4
- 100 g Butter
- 100 g sugar
- 75 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 210 g passionfruit pulp, 3-4 big ones
- 230 g SR flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160C
Place bananas in the TM bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 3. Set aside
Place butter and sugars into TM bowl and process 1 min/speed 4. Scrape down sides and process 30 sec/speed 4.
Add eggs, bananas and passionfruit and process 10 sec/speed 4.
Add SR Flour and bicarb soda and mix 3 sec/speed 3. Scrape down sides and mix 5 sec/speed 3.
Scoop into 24 cupcake papers and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
You could make this as a loaf as well. Increase the cooking time to 45-60 minutes. Checking with a cake tester to make sure the cake is cooked in the middle.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash
- 7 layer bars