- 1 l banana, large
- 250 grams white spelt flour, 1 cup
- 250 grams wholemeal spelt flour, 1 cup
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp Stevia powder
- 250 grams oatbran, 1 cup
- 125 grams coconut cream
- 2 eggs
- 250 grams Almond milk, or rice
- 325 grams Frozen Berries, 1.5 cups
Chop the banana speed 4 x 2 secs, add the coconut cream, eggs, & milk & blend on speed 4 x 2 secs. Mix all the dry ingredients together & set aside in a bowl. Add the berries to the dry ingredients. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, turbo on lid closed position until just combined. Put 1 heaped dessertspoon full of the mixture in large muffin cases x 12. Bake 15 mins 180oC until firm & golden.
Accessories you need
Adding frozen berries to the dry ingredients, helps them to disperse evenly through the batter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Banana Tart
- Banana oat bread
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Nanna's Banana Cake
- Banana Loaf
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins (Airfryer and Oven Options)
- Banana coconut and nutella bread