- 3 ripe bananas, The more ripe the better
- 1 Cup of Almond Milk, Any milk is fine though if you&#039;re ok with Dairy
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 Cups of Rolled oats, not quick oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract/paste
- 1/2 Cup of Dark Chocolate Chunks/Chips, Optional
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries, Also optional but highly recommend
- 1/4 Cup of Apple sauce/puree, makes muffins very moist and can replace 1 egg if preferred.
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease or spray a muffin baking tin liberally, or insert silicon patty cases into muffin tray and don't spray at all!
Pre-heat oven to 180 degs.
Add all ingredients bar the blueberries and Chocolate chips. Mix together for 8 secs/Speed 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl. Add blueberries and chocolate chips and combine gently for 8 secs/reverse speed 3.5 or until combined.
Spoon into muffin tray and bake for 25-30 mins or until a caramel brown colour.This mixture will make approx 18 small muffins. Couldn't be easier!
You can substitute the eggs for about 1/2 a cup of apple purée or stewed Apple - I like to add in 1/2 a cup of frozen blueberries and I use dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate
Everyone's oven varies, but cook the muffins until they are a caramel brown colour, they taste soooo much better.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats