THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 g ripe bananas, halved
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract or essence
- 60 g coconut oil (liquefied)
- 175 g raw almonds
- 25 g chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- pinch salt
- 50 g Coconut sugar or rapadura sugar
- 1 tbsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 100 g brown or basmati rice
- 100 g walnuts, rougly chopped by hand
- 100 g dates, sliced lengthways by hand
Mill almonds on speed 7 for 10 seconds, set aside in a bowl.
Mill rice and chia on speed 9 for 60 secs and set aside with almond/chia mix
Add other dry ingredients to bowl and set aside.
Add bananas, eggs, vanilla and coconut oil in the TM bowl and mix like a smoothie for on speed 7 for 20 secs. If coconut oil is hard, melt on 60 degrees, speed 3-4 for a few mins, then add other ingredients on top.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet in the TM bowl, and mix on speed 5 for 15 secs.
Add dates and walnuts and mix on reverse speed 3-4 for 10-15 secs.
Pour mix into a small loaf tin lined with baking paper.
Bake at 170 degrees C for 40 mins.
Cover loosely with tin foil and bake another 20-30 mins. Check if a skewer comes out clean after 20 mins and if not, cook another 10 mins.
Partially cool in tin for 10-20 mins, then lift out with the baking paper and cool on a wire rack.
Try not to eat it all at once!!
Omit the dates or sugar if you want it less sweet.
subsitute rice for all almonds for a grain free option - result is more cakey
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peach melba Smoothie
- Jaffa Mud Cake
- Gluten Free Polish Plum (or peach) cake
- Gluten Free ANZAC biscuits
- Diddlee Dee Green Smoothie - for St Paddy's Day!
- Soft Butter for the Fridge
- Raw Choc Fudge
- The best gluten free banana pancakes
- Blueberry Bombshell Smoothie
- Coconut and cashew cream
- Vegetarian Kedgeree
- Almond Milk