- 120 grams Butter
- 140 grams brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 ripe bananas
- 280 grams flour
- 1 level tsp Bi Carb Soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 120 grams chocolate chips, (optional)
Recipe is created for
Beat the sugar and butter together for 15 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl
Add the eggs and bananas. Beat the mixture for 15 seconds on speed 5.
Add in the remaining dry ingredients and beat on speed 4 for 10 to 20 seconds, just until combined.
Pour the batter into the prepared pans and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Variation Lower Carb - Gluten Free whole orange muffin
- Muesli bars
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies