- 185 grams sugar
- 185 grams Butter, cubed
- 3 eggs
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1.5 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 285 grams self-raising flour
- 125 grams Milk
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
Grease and line cake tin (2 log tins or 1 round or 1 square)
- Mill sugar - 5 seconds, speed 10
- Add butter 15 seconds, speed 4
- Add eggs, bananas, bicarbonate of soda 10 seconds, speed 5
- Add milk and flour, 20 seconds speed 5
- Scrape bowl, 10 seconds speed 5
Bake approximately 35-40 minutes
ROUND OR SQUARE TINS
45-60 minutes (round or square)
-decrease temp to 160 while cooking
Optional - ice with basic icing or cream cheese frosting and sprinkle with cinnamon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Janine's Kiss Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- My favourite Hot Cross Buns
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- BLISS BALL BASE QUANTITIES (MIX AND MATCH INGREDIENTS)
- Honey Joys (Qty 12-36)
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Muesli Bar Slice
- Hedgehog Slice (Large)
- Milk Block Icy Poles - Traditional
- Easy Sticky Date Puddings (Bulk)