- 200 grams caster sugar
- 45 grams brown sugar
- 2 ripe bananas
- 125 grams Butter
- 3 eggs
- 210 grams sour cream
- 270 grams Self Raising Flour
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease and line 25cm ring tin with baking paper.
2. Place sugar in the bowl and make caster sugar by milling it for 3 seconds on speed 10. Set aside.
- 3. Place butter into bowl and melt for 2 minutes on 60°C on speed 1.
- 4. Add caster sugar, brown sugar, bananas, eggs and sour cream. Mix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
- 5. Add self-raising flour and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
- 6. Pour mixture into cake tin. Bake for 40 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb ribs with an apricot glaze
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Braised pork with bamboo shoots and sticky rice
- Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Savoury pullapart with ham, cheese and sweet chilli sauce
- Orange and coconut cake
- Hot Chocolate - kids favourite frothy recipe
- Quick Pasta and Lamb Casserole
- Bushwalker Cookies
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing