THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 470 grams self-raising flour
- 135 grams caster sugar
- 120 grams Butter, Cold, chopped
- 4 ripe bananas
- 200 grams chocolate chip
- 2 eggs
- 250ml Milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place flour, sugar and butter into TM bowl. Mix 10 seconds, speed 6 or until a fine bread crumb consistency. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
- Place bananas into TM bowl. Chop 4 seconds, speed 4 or until a chunky mash is formed. Transfer to bowl with flour mix.
- Without washing the bowl, place 2 eggs and milk into TM bowl. Beat 3 seconds, speed 4. Transfer to bowl with flour and bananas.
- Add choc chips to bowl with all other ingredients. Hand mix until just combined (should be chunky). Add a splash of milk if the mixture is too dry.
- Spoon into a muffin tin or silicone muffin moulds. Airfryer: bake 180 deg C for 10-12 minutes
Oven: bake 190 deg C for 20 minutes
This is a recipe that I have been making for many years but only recently adapted to thermomix. I use silicone cup cake moulds in my Philips XXL Airfryer but the recipe works very well in a regular oven.
These muffins freeze well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.