- 5 overripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- caster sugar for dusting
- oil for shallow frying (I like to use coconut oil)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Peel bananas and add them, along with the sugar, salt and spices to thermomix bowl. Blitz these 6 seconds speed 4, or until you are happy with how broken down the bananas are (they will work out if blended smooth, or if left a little chunky).
2. Add the rest of the ingredients except the oil and caster sugar, and combine 15 seconds speed 4-4.5.
3. Heat oil in a non-stick pan to a medium heat and spoon tablespoonfuls of batter into the pan and fry each side until golden brown.
4. Remove the cooked fritters from the pan and immediately sprinkle caster sugar over the top of the warm fritters.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Mocha Hot Cross Buns
- Muesli Biscuits
- Paul west’s country river cottages jam drops
- Caramel Slice
- Shhh Hidden Vege Choc Brownies
- Gut Friendly Banana, Carrot and Coconut Loaf
- Crunchie Slice