- 100 grams Butter
- 70 grams Coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 medium bananas
- 250 grams self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- 1 cup of almonds
1. Preheat over to 180C (160C fan forced) and prepare muffin tray by spraying with oil
2. Add nuts to TM bowl and chop on Sp6 for 3-4 secs. Set aside.
3. Cut up butter into small chunks and place in TM bowl with sugar. Combine in Sp 6 for 3 secs.
4. Add egg, banana, and chopped nuts. Combine on Sp 4 for 7 secs.
5. Add SR flour, nutmeg, cinnamon and baking soda. Combine on Sp 6 for 10 secs. Scrape down sides of TM bowl and mix further on Sp 6 for another 5 secs.
6. Use plastic spoon and place a large spoonful into the muffin tray, almost to the top. Use spatula if needed to scrap up all the muffin mix.
7. Bake for 30-40 mins.
8. Leave in tray for 2-3 mins and turn each muffin slightly to loosen.
9. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
Accessories you need
If you prefer the muffins to be sweeter in taste or don't have coconut sugar, use the same amount in raw sugar. Using coconut sugar will result in less sweetness than raw sugar.
You can also use other nuts instead of almonds such as walnuts or macadamia nuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake