- 125 grams Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essense
- 3 bananas
- 210 grams plain flour
- 90 grams raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
Recipe is created for
Pre Heat Oven to 190 degrees and grease muffin tray
Add Butter to bowl and melt, 60 degrees, 2 min, speed 1
Add Egg, Banana and Vanilla and combine 10 sec, speed 3
Add Sugar, Flour, Baking Powder and Bicarb and combine 10 sec, speed 4
Place into greased muffin tray and bake on 190 degrees for 15 - 20 mins or until golden.
Accessories you need
These are great to freeze.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments