- 150 grams rolled oats
- 1 --- large banana
- 40 grams sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp mixed spice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place rolled oats in TM and mix 3 seconds speed 5.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend 20 seconds speed 3.
- Using wet hands, take a heaped teaspoonful of mixture and roll it into a ball. Place on a baking tray. Repeat until all mixture is used up. Place tray in fridge for 30 minutes to set. I use a silicone baking sheet or baking paper to stop it sticking to the tray.
To make the balls
Great snack for kids school lunch boxes. Recipe taken from Woolworths Kids Fresh Fair brochure and adapted for the thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Melting Moments
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- The best choc chip cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Almond and Carrot Cake
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Black Bean Peppermint Choc Brownie
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Broccoli and Cranberry Salad
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread