THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 level tablespoons coconut oil melted, for greasing
- 280 g almonds
- 3 bananas, (approx. 275 g)
- 3 level tablespoons honey
- 4 eggs
- 70 g moist coconut flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 120 g Fresh Raspberries, (see Tips)
- 30 g flaked almonds
- 400 g can coconut milk, whipped, to serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 160°C. Liberally grease a loaf tin (25 x 9 x 11 cm) with melted coconut oil or coconut oil spray and set aside.
Place almonds into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 8.
Add banana, honey and eggs into mixing bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 5 until smooth.
Add coconut flakes and baking powder and mix 5 sec/speed 4 until just combined. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add 60 g of the raspberries and mix 10 sec/[reverse]/speed 3 or until folded through.
Pour batter into prepared loaf tin, then top with flaked almonds and remaining 60 g of raspberries. Bake for 55-60 minutes (160°C) or until a wooden skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool in tin for 5 minutes, then transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Insert butterfly whisk. Scoop out the thick cream from a chilled can of coconut milk (see tips). Place cream into mixing bowl and whip speed 3 until soft peaks form, watching carefully through hole in mixing bowl lid. Transfer into a serving bowl and set aside.
Serve with reserved whipped cream.
Substitute fresh raspberries with frozen raspberries, thawed on a paper towel.
Coconut milk should be chilled for approx 8 hours or overnight. Before whipping, scoop out the thick part of the milk that is formed in the can, this is what will be whipped.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Breakfast Bliss
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Fresh strawberry milkshake
- Bliss balls- paleo
- The Secret Chocolate Cake
- Raw Choc Chip Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Blueberry Coconut Muffins
- Banana Oatmeal Muffins adapted from well plated
- No Sugar Lemon Butter