- 1 banana
- 1 packages Fresh Raspberries
- 1 green or red apple
- 350g self-raising flour
- 1 egg
- 150g yoghurt
- 50g oil
- 80 - 100g Rice malt syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees, prepare muffin tray.
- Add all fruit to the bowl and mix spd 4, 5-10 seconds. Mix longer if you would like the fruit to be less chunky. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
- Place all other ingredients in the bowl, mix spd 4 for 15-20 seconds - check to make sure all is combined. Mix for another 5-10 seconds if needed.
- Scoop evenly into prepared muffin tray and cook for 15-20 minutes or until screwer comes out clean. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
*White choc chips can be added to the top before baking - makes a nice little sweet treat!
** All ingredients can be adapted to what your family prefers, e.g. sugar instead of rice malt syrup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free