- 150 g Butter, Coconut oil or Olive Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 banana
- 175 g Milk of choice
- 125 g unbleached plain spelt flour
- 125 g spelt flour, wholemeal
- 75 g raw sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line or grease muffin trays.
- Add butter or coconut oil to bowl and melt 3 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 1 or if using oil add to bowl and continue to next step.
- Add eggs, banana, milk and vanilla and combine 10 seconds, speed 4.
- Add sugar, flours, baking powder and combine 5 seconds, speed 4, scrape down sides of bowl and mix again for 5 seconds, speed 4.
- Pour into muffin trays and bake on 180 degrees for 18 - 20 minutes or until golden.
For variations you can add choc chips, blueberries, raspberries, spice, etc. If you don't have wholemeal spelt just use 250g of plain spelt flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Whole Banana Bread
- Banana Cake
- Sweet potato & banana paleo muffins (nut free)
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Nut butter Porridge
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Up and Go
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap