- 150 grams Butter
- 190 grams Sugar of choice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla bean paste/essence
- 3 Eggs
- 450 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Bicarb Soda
- 300 grams Greek yoghurt
- 2 Large bananas, mashed with fork
- 1 Handful of chocolate buttons
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
➕ Preheat oven to 160C (fan forced). Grease and line a cake pan - I used a 25cm square springform.
➕ Add butter, sugar and vanilla to bowl 1 MINUTE/SPEED 4. Scrape down bowl.
➕ Add eggs 10-15 SECS/SPEED 3
➕ Add flour, bicarb, yoghurt and banana 1 MIN/SPEED 6 (will be hard to mix at first and may need extra 30 secs, should be smooth. Incorporate spatula through lid if needed)
➕ Add choc buttons and stir in by hand
➕Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50 mins. Let stand for 10 minutes and turn out into rack to cool.
Leave as is, or make a cream cheese icing and decorate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- PALEO PUMPKIN BREAD
- SILVERBEET AND RICOTTA PIE
- Thermowife Traditional Italian Bolognese
- RICOTTA AND OLIVE BREAD
- Thermowife Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- THERMOWIFE APPLE AND ZUCCHINI CAKES
- QUICK KALE SALAD
- ZUCCHINI + HALOUMI FRITTERS
- ➕SPINACH + RICOTTA CALZONE➕
- Chicken Salad/Sandwich Filling
- BAKED FALAFEL
- Easy Guacomole
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Chicken and Leek Pie