- 220g SR Flour
- 120g brown sugar
- 50g of museli or oats
- 60g of oil
- 120g frozen berries
Flour, museli and brown sugar in the TM bowl mix together speed 4, 5sec
add eggs, oil, and yogurt mix for 4sec speed 4.
add frozen raspberries mix reverse speed 3 for 10sec
Pop into oiled cupcake tray - bake 180deg for 15-20 until skewer comes out clean.
Preheat oven 180deg
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Paleo, egg free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake