- 220g SR Flour
- 120g brown sugar
- 50g of museli or oats
- 60g of oil
- 120g frozen berries
Flour, museli and brown sugar in the TM bowl mix together speed 4, 5sec
add eggs, oil, and yogurt mix for 4sec speed 4.
add frozen raspberries mix reverse speed 3 for 10sec
Pop into oiled cupcake tray - bake 180deg for 15-20 until skewer comes out clean.
Preheat oven 180deg
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)