- 250 grams walnuts
- 400 grams carrots, washed and roughly chopped
- 2 eggs
- 220 grams raw sugar
- 160 grams EVOO (olive oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 200 grams plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 220 grams raw sugar, milled 10 sec, sp.10 to icing sugar
- 90 grams cream cheese
- 45 grams Butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
1h 20minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 185 degrees celsius.
Grease 25cm round cake tin/ line with baking paper, and set aside.
Place walnuts into bowl and mill for 4 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Place carrots into bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 5. Set aside with walnuts.
Place eggs, sugar and oil in bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Add vanilla, spice, salt, flour and bicarb to bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Add walnuts and carrots and mix on REVERSE for 15 seconds on speed 2.
Pour into cake tin and bake for 75 minutes.
Combine all icing ingredients in bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 6.
Ice cake when it has cooled.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- All Green Stock Powder
- Super Easy Waffles