- 200 grams Dark Choclate
- 180 grams Butter
- 3 --- eggs
- 130 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 110 grams spelt flour
- 35 grams Raw Cacoa
- 200 grams white choclate, Cut into chunks
8Recipe is created for
Heat oven to 170 degrees celsius, fan forced.
Line a 20x25cm baking tin.
Chop butter and dark chocolate for 5 seconds at speed 5.
Melt butter and chocolate 3minutes, 60 degrees, speed 1.
Mix eggs and suger for 5 minutes at speed 4.
Pour chocolate and butter mixture into sugar and egg mixture, and mix for 5 seconds at speed 4.
Add flour and cacao and mix for 10 seconds at speed 5.
Add white chocolate chunks and mix for 8 seconds, reverse, speed 3.
Pour into tin and bake for about 20 minutes.
Cooking time depends on how gooey you like your brownie, check it after 20 minutes.
Feel free to use a mixture of milk choc chunks and white choc chunks, or alternatively nuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Peanut & Milo Truffles
- Caramel Date & Walnut Slice