- 200 grams Dark Choclate
- 180 grams Butter
- 3 --- eggs
- 130 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 110 grams spelt flour
- 35 grams Raw Cacoa
- 200 grams white choclate, Cut into chunks
Recipe is created for
Heat oven to 170 degrees celsius, fan forced.
Line a 20x25cm baking tin.
Chop butter and dark chocolate for 5 seconds at speed 5.
Melt butter and chocolate 3minutes, 60 degrees, speed 1.
Mix eggs and suger for 5 minutes at speed 4.
Pour chocolate and butter mixture into sugar and egg mixture, and mix for 5 seconds at speed 4.
Add flour and cacao and mix for 10 seconds at speed 5.
Add white chocolate chunks and mix for 8 seconds, reverse, speed 3.
Pour into tin and bake for about 20 minutes.
Cooking time depends on how gooey you like your brownie, check it after 20 minutes.
Feel free to use a mixture of milk choc chunks and white choc chunks, or alternatively nuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)