- 80 grams raw or roasted cashews
- 80 grams raw or roasted almonds
- 80 grams dates
- 80 grams Quinoa flakes
- 30 grams Shredded coconut
- 30 grams puffed corn
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams honey
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven 160 degrees
2. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper and set aside
3. Add cashews and almonds to mixing bowl. Chop for 3 seconds on speed 8 or until the desired consitency is acheived. For smaller nuts repeat the step. Set aside in a large bowl.
4. Add dates to the mixing bowl. Chop for 10 seconds on speed 8 or until the desired consistency is achieved. Add to the bowl with the cashews and almonds.
5. Place puffed corn into the mixing bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 8 or until the desired consistency is achieved. Add to the bowl with the cashews, almonds and dates.
6. Weigh quinoa flakes and coconut into the mixing bowl and then add to the bowl with the cashews, almonds, dates and puffed corn.
7. Place coconut oil and honey into the mixing bowl. Heat for 2 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 2 or until melted and has a runny consistency. Add to the bowl with all the other ingredients.
8. Mixing the honey and coconut oil through the other ingredients until evenly coated.
9. Spread the granola evenly onto the two baking trays. Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until the desired colour is achieved. Take out of the oven every 5 minutes to turn the granola with an egg flip before continuing to bake.
Serve with your choice of yoghurt and fruit. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- ANZAC Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocolate Salted Caramel Melting Moments
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Thai Satay Marinade
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Cocoa Bliss Balls
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Paleo Custard (eggless)
- Honey & Apple Cake