- 1 package Scotch Fingers
- 125 grams Butter, melted
- 395 can Condesed Milk
- 40 grams golden syup
- 70 grams Brow Sugar
- 300 grams milk choc melts
- 150 grams White Choc Melts
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Blitz biscuits speed 6, 5 seconds
2. Add melted butter, mix speed 3, 5 seconds
3. Add mixture to greased square slice time and put into the fridge until the next step is complete.
1. Add all ingredients to cleaned bowl
2. Set temp on 70 cook for 6 minutes.
3. set temp on 50 and cook for a further 5 minutes speed 3
4. Add to biscuit base and leave to cool
1. Add melts to cleaned bowl
2. set temp to 50 and melt chocolate for 3 minutes, may need a liitle longer check for lumps.
3. Add to the cooled caramel and set in the fridge.
4. Cut pieces with sharp knife
5. ENJOY !!!!!!
Best kept in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake