- Cake; 50 g rice 250 g almonds or hazelnuts (or combo) 250 g dark chocolate in pieces 1 tsp GF baking powder 150 g butter (softened) 6 eggs 1 tbsp cocoa powder 150 g raw sugar Syrup; 170-200 g syrup drained from tin or jar of cherries 1 tbsp cornflour Filling; 250 g cream cheese 1 tbsp raw sugar 1 egg Few cherries from drained tin or jar Ganache/Icing; 130 g dark chocolate, roughly chopped 100 g cream Or; 50 g cream and 50 g cherry syrup
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160ºC. Line a muffin tin with patty pan papers and set aside.
Place rice into TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 9.
Add nuts and mill for 20 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Place chocolate into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 6. Add to nuts.
Place remaining cake ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Add nuts and chocolate and mix for a further 10 seconds on speed 5. Set aside.
To make syrup place liquid into clean TM bowl with cornflour and cook for 5 minutes at 90ºC on speed 3 with MC off. Set aside.
Place filling ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5. Set aside.
Dollop some mix in the bottom of each patty pan - approx 2tbsp per cake.
Top with 1teaspoon cream cheese mixture, 2-3 cherries and 1 teaspoon of cherry syrup.
Cover with remaining cake mixture. Bake for 20 minutes, remove and cool before topping with ganache.
Place chocolate and cream into TM bowl and melt for 4 minutes, at 50ºC on speed 1. Allow to cool. Add remaining syrup (which will also be cool by now) and blend for 1 minute on speed 4. Spread on cooled cakes.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake