- 3 ripe bananas, medium ripe
- 10 medjool dates, Medjool pitted
- 225 g Cashews, raw unsalted
- 120 g Shredded coconut
- 45 g rolled oats
- 125 g Fresh Bluberries
- 1/2 level tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 level teaspoons natural vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
Line a 20cm Square tin with non stick baking paper.
- Place a small bowl on top of Thermomix lid and weigh in 125grams of Blueberries and set aside.
- Then place another small bowl on mixing lid and weigh in 45 grams of rolled oats and set aside.
- Place all remaining ingredients into Thermomix bowl and process for 20-30 seconds on speed 8."Closed lid"
- Using spatula fold in approx half the oats and half the berries. Remove mixture from mixing bowl and using a palette knife smooth into tin.
- Gently press remaining blueberries and oats into the top and bake for 25mins until golden.
- Set aside to cool and then refridgerate until set.
When cold slice into 10 breakfast bars.
These bars will store refridgerated for approx 1 week.
Try using a mixture of walnuts, cashews and macadamia nuts as a variation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou