- 3 ripe bananas, medium ripe
- 10 medjool dates, Medjool pitted
- 225 g Cashews, raw unsalted
- 120 g Shredded coconut
- 45 g rolled oats
- 125 g Fresh Bluberries
- 1/2 level tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 level teaspoons natural vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
Line a 20cm Square tin with non stick baking paper.
- Place a small bowl on top of Thermomix lid and weigh in 125grams of Blueberries and set aside.
- Then place another small bowl on mixing lid and weigh in 45 grams of rolled oats and set aside.
- Place all remaining ingredients into Thermomix bowl and process for 20-30 seconds on speed 8.
- Using spatula fold in approx half the oats and half the berries. Remove mixture from mixing bowl and using a palette knife smooth into tin.
- Gently press remaining blueberries and oats into the top and bake for 25mins until golden.
Set aside to cool and then refridgerate until set.
When cold slice into 10 breakfast bars.
These bars will store refridgerated for approx 1 week.
Try using a mixture of walnuts, cashews and macadamia nuts as a variation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread