- 100 g nuttelex or oil, Macadamia or Coconut Oil
- 75 g Rapudura, or Preferred Sweetner
- 350 g bananas
- 36 --- Blueberrys, Fresh or Frozen
- 1/2 --- Cup Apple Sauce, Basic Cookbook Receipe
- 220 g gluten free flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder.
- 1 tsp bicarb
- 100 g Almond milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste, or Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Greese or line a muffin tin
3. Place bananas into mixing bowl and mix 5sec/sp6
4. Add Nuttelex or Oil and Rapudura and mix 20sec/sp4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl
5. Add in AppleSauce, Flour, Almond Milk, BiCarb, Baking powder, Salt and Vanilla and mix 20sec/sp4. Scrape down sides of bowl and mix 10sec/sp4
6. Fill the muffin cases 1/2 full and add 3 Blueberrys (or more) to each muffin case. Then top up each muffin case with remaining cake mixture.
7. Bake in the oven for 30mins on 180degrees or until a wooden skewer comes out clean
8. Allow to cool for 15 mins in tin and then leave to cool on a wire tray.
Accessories you need
You can make this into a loaf if you prefer - just increase the cooking time to 1hr.
To make these Nut Free you can use a different type of milk
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free