- 150 grams pitted dates
- 250 grams Boiling water
- 500 grams rolled oats
- 500 grams Quinoa flakes
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 150 grams flaked almonds, Or desired nuts
- 100 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 100 grams Cranberries, Or desired dried f
Recipe is created for
Add the Dates and Water to the Bowl and let sit for 15 - 20 minutes before pureeding at Speed 5 for 20 - 30 seconds.
Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl before adding the pureed dates and mixing throughly.
Spread out on to a lined baking tray and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and mix through before repeating again after another 10 minutes and again until the crunchy museli is nice and brown. Let cool before putting in a sealed jar. Will keep well for 2 weeks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Peanut Caramel Bliss Balls with Cinnamon Coconut Crumb
- Chicken and Mustard Pie
- Layered Bounty Cake
- Paleo Lemon Tarts
- Paleo Banana Pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Fondant - Converted Masterchef Recipe
- Paleo All In One Two Course Meal - Creamy Pumpkin Soup, Chicken and Vegetables with Spicy Pumpkin Sauce.
- Chia-nana Mousse
- All in One Thai Inspired Coconut Chicken
- Leftover Chicken Risotto with Sundried Tomatoes
- Chicken and Leek Pie - Gluten and Lactose Free