- 80 g Butter
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 150 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 55 g plain flour
- 50 g sour cream
- chocolates such as rollos or a block of chocolate such as caramello cut into 24 squares
1.Preheat oven to 180 C
2. Put mini cup cake/patty pan papers into 2 mini muffin tins
3. Chop butter and chocolate 5 sec Sp 5. Scrape down sides.
4. Melt 3 mins 60 C Sp 1
5. Add brown sugar and mix 10 sec Sp 3. Allow to cool in bowl until just warm.
6. Add egg, flour and sour cream and mix 5 sec Sp 4. Check to see all ingredients incorporated and if not, mix another 5 sec Sp 4.
7. Put a small amount (approx 3/4 teaspoon) into each patty pan paper. Add the rollo or square of chocolate and press into the mixture. Add further mixture til chocolate is enclosed and fully covered and all mixture is used up.
8. Bake 10 minutes.
9. Stand for 10 minutes.
10. Remove them from pan and enjoy.
Accessories you need
Any flavored chocolate (eg Lindt Orange intense) or one with a filling can be used (eg caramello, mint aero, caramel fudge)
These are rich so the small mini muffin size is ideal for a delicious mouthful.
For Easter decorate with mini candy eggs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef hotpot
- Christmas panettone pudding
- Lemon biscottini
- Super moist chocolate cake (gluten and dairy free and no added sugar)
- Moist chocolate beetroot cake
- Middle eastern syrup cupcakes
- Malteser cupcakes
- Cheesecake brownies
- Buttermilk sorbet
- Chocolate and pear cake
- Peanut butter and dark chocolate cookies
- Continental layer cake
- Kingston Slice
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Easy as apple tea cake