- 150 g cacao butter, roughly chopped into chunks
- 100 g coconut oil
- 90 g macadamia oil
- 200 g coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, honey or rice syrup, whichever you prefer
Grate cacao butter - speed 7, 5-10 sec
Add coconut oil and coconut cream and melt - 50 degrees, speed 2, 3 - 5 minutes (until all melted together)
Stir in macadamia oil & sweetner - speed 3, 5 seconds
Refridgerate for 1.5-3 hours until mixture starts to become thick (but not solid). I left mine it the bowl and put the whole lot in the fridge but if you can't go without your bowl for that long transfer to a seperate bowl. If you accidently leave it too long and it becomes solid/firm just break it apart with the spatula and heat for 10-20 seconds at 37 degrees to soften.
Add butterfly and whip speed 4, 3-5 minutes until creamy - it should look just like whipped cream. Splodge on top of your brownies or allow to harden for 10 mins or so in the fridge and then pipe on with a piping bag for extra fancy-ness . It goes quite hard so if you'd like a softer icing add some more coconut cream and less cacao butter.
Cacao butter cream
You may like to sub in a light olive oil or apricot kernal oil for the macadamia oil to make it nut free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Beetroot Soup (Paleo)
- Mini Pizza bases with sneaky pumpkin (grain free, dairy free, nut free, paleo)
- The Merrymaker Sisters Savoury Paleo Bread
- Choc banana pancakes (grain free, dairy free, sugar free)
- Coconutty Chocolate Spread (Fructose free, dairy free)
- Quinoa Chocolate Cake (grain & dairy free)
- Sweet Potato & Macadamia Choc Brownies (Gluten free, Dairy free, Fructose Free)
- Lemony Lentil Soup